The Autism and Arts Education Symposium is a 2-day conference that features research, practice and showcase in the arts and autism. The purpose of the symposium is to bring together researchers, practitioners, teachers, therapists and parents who specialize in arts education for children with autism with the purpose of sharing ideas and learning more about the benefits of the arts for children with autism.
- April 24, 2015, 4:00 - 8:00 PM
- April 25, 2015, 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Regular registration (educator, therapist, professional) - $91 ($85+$6 processing fee)
- Student or Parent-only registration - $33 ($30+$3 processing) -
- UNI Faculty/employee (w/meals) - $23 ($20+$3 processing)
- UNI student registration - $18 ($15+$3 processing)